Sunday, November 05, 2006
sang @1:08 AM.......
Well.. Sorry all for not blogging nowadays. Some must be saying, oh he lost the drive to blog and such. Well to be honest its partly true as my time spent online these days have decreased. Looking at my nick. Hells week haha. Wellll... it really was la. I had dance practice almost everyday. monday, tuesday, thursday and friday all being 6pm to 9pm. On top of this.. I had 2 test. 1 formal report to do. 2 data sheets to finish and a birthday to celebrate. Well I am so thankful to my friends out there that has constantly gave me strength to press on each day. When I broke down as I couldnt take it anymore sleeping only 3 hours daily and dancing my ass off and rushing home to study at 11pm onwards. I guess even a strong man will break down. Well, I glad I did! I felt better after that and TO GOD BE THE GLORY. I survived. hHHAA

Well, on to my birthday hehe. 1st November Wed was my birthday! YAY! Not as though many people remembered. For those that did, Thank you so much! Each and everyone of you made my day. Haha.. After school that day I was like doing projects instead of celebrating my birthday? Hahha.. But oh well.. Studies first! But at least after that I went out to celebrate my brithday over a dinner session with Jing en, Nasir and Kelly. Haha.. They were AWESOME! Thank you kelly and Jingen for planning the whole surprise for me. I am really really touched! Best birthday ever! YAY!

Anyway, well.. Its getting late le. I better go sleep le. Dance concert is coming, I hope I will be able to pull through this busy months. Keep me in prayer k? I will try to update whenever I can. Take care all.. Peace!


music makes you lose control

THE VOCALIST

Mark Ho
01/11/88
Singapore Polytechnic


Trustworthy and loyal.
Very passionate and dangerous.
Wild at times. Knows how to have fun.
Sexy and mysterious.
Everyone is drawn towards my inner
and outer beauty and independent personality.
Playful, but secretive.
Very emotional and temperamental sometimes.
Meets new people easily and very social in a group.
Fearless and independent.
Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd.
Essentially very smart.
Usually, the greatest men are born in this month.

HIS MUSIC






HIS FANS

Alex - My hairless papa.
Wan Wei - My hairy mama.

Audrey - The battle of the hand.
Azhar - Head of bangalah squad.
Carol - Moo moo.
Elaine - Squashies squash.
Irzuan - The smart genius
Jennifer - The DM of the club.
Jia Wen - The reversi champion.
jian wei - Mr deep voice.
Jing En - Monster Sister Attacks.
JunHao - Mr muscle MAN.
Kenneth - What the fark.
Kok Seng - The Metro-man.
Man Yuk - Zephas sista.
Melissa - My sister.
Nasir - Cookie cookie.
Sharlene - Sharlizard.
Shaliz - The lazy arms.
Stanley - Stan the man.
Wayne - One shout for Jesus.

Mighty GLs

Angela - Aunty Naggy.
Charlotte - Toast bread.
Cindy - The ant.
Edmund - The mad agent.
Huat Jin - one-way connection.
Kelly - PoopooPOKS.
Lawrence - THe efficient man.
Linus - Slacker association leader.

Jedi Knights

Alan - The huai ren.
Catherine - Ms Gorgeous.
Melissa - Loudness.
Shu Zhen - Exam study mate.
Siew Ling - Siew siew.




HIS MENTORS

deviant art.
x.o.x.o